Click ARC Flash GO/RT Hi-Vis Orange Trousers
(£148.50 inc VAT)
Found a better price? We will beat it.
- By Click
- Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash, orange cargo style trousers.
- GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
- 310gsm 40% Modacrylic, 24% FR Viscose, 20% Polyester, 10% Cotton, 4% Aramid, 2% Anti-static Fibre.
- 7 belt loop part elastic waisband, double button closure.
- 2 hip pockets.
- Rear patch pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
- Large bellows pocket to each leg with hook and loop closure flap.
- Right leg mobile phone pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
- All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
- Internal knee pad pouches.
- Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
- Adjustable leg bellows.
- Tall leg sizes available.
- EN ISO 13688:2013 – General requirements for protective clothing
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2 – Test method for high visibility – GORT 3279 Issue 8
- EN 1149-3:2004 – Anti Static – Test methods for measurements of charge decay
- EN 1149-5:2008 – Anti Static – Material performance and design requirements
- EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) – Protective clothing for use in welding
- EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) – Protection against heat and flameARC FLASH
- IEC 61482-2:2009 – Performance requirements and design requirements
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) – Box Arc testing
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 16 Cal/cm2) – Open Arc testing