Click ARC Compliant GO/RT Polo Shirt Orange
(£63.96 inc VAT)
Found a better price? We will beat it.
- By Click ARC
- Fire Retardant, Hi-Vis, Anti-Static, ARC Flash long sleeved polo shirt.
- GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
- 220gsm 66% Modacrylic, 32% Polyester, 2% Carbon.
- Inherently flame retardant.
- Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
- For industrial workers exposed to heat.
- Not suitable for fire fighters.
- 3 Button placket.
- Ribbed cuffs.
- Very robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
- EN ISO 13688:2013 – General requirements for protective clothing
- EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 B1 C1)
- EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3) – GORT 3279 2013 Issue 8
- EN 1149-3:2004 – Anti Static – Test methods for performance of charge decay
- EN 1149-5:2008 – Anti Static – Protection against heat and flameARC FLASH
- EC 61482-2:2009 – Performance requirements and design requirements
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 6.2 Cal/cm2) – Open Arc testing
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 (CLASS 1 = 4kA) – Box Arc testing