Click ARC Compliant Flame Retardant Navy Jacket
- By Click
• Fire retardant, Anti-static, ARC Flash coverall.
• 300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend.
• Triple stitch construction.
• 2 hip pockets.
• Rear patch pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• Large bellows pocket to each leg with hook and loop closure flap.
• Right leg mobile phone pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
EN ISO 13688:2013 – General requirements for protective clothing
EN 1149-3:2004 – Anti Static – Test methods for measurements of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 – Anti Static – Material performance and design requirements
EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) – Protective clothing for use in welding
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) – Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 – Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) – Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 10.8 Cal/cm2) – Open Arc testing