MSA V-TEC Mini PFL, 1.8m, Webbing, Single-Leg, Twist-Lock Carabiner, Snaphook
- By MSA
The V-TEC Mini retactable lanyard is the most compact & lightweight self-retracting lanyard ever developed using multiple spring radial energy-absorbing technology. This new design eliminates the need for an external energy-absorber outside of the housing making it the smallest retractable lanyard on the market.
Markets: Construction, General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Working at Heights, Turnarounds & Plant Maintenance
- Designed with a clear casing, the V-TEC line of self-retracting lanyards allow the user to see inside the unit to ensure its functioning properly, giving the user 100% confidence and peace of mind.
- Most compact Self-Retracting Lifeline ever developed
- 6ft.(1.8m) length
- 360 degree fully rotating attachment point for enhanced user mobility
- Available in Twin-Leg and Tieback options
- 400lbs. worker capacity
- Tie-off acceptable 2ft. below D-Ring
- CZA Z59.2.2
- ABNT NBR 14628
- ANSI Z359.14